Everyone loves to cozy up during the Christmas and Holiday season.
So for my first attempt at a blog tag,
I am rocking a Christmas/Holiday theme.
You don’t need to be tagged to participate.
Merry Christmas and Season’s Greadings!
1) Favorite book/s to read during the Holiday season?
2) Tell us your best Christmas memory.
The year the family was up at my parents farm and it snowed Christmas day. We don’t get much snow anymore in Portland, OR and I LOVE snow.
3) Favorite fictional winter wonderland?
Narnia, if we can avoid the “queen.“
4) Snow man or Snow Angel?
… and then a snowman because if it snows here, I’m going all out.
5) What is your all time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
6) If you could spend the Holidays anywhere (fiction or non-fiction,) where would you go?
7) Who would you like to meet under the mistletoe?
8) What is your favorite hot holiday drink?
Eggnog Lattes and Mochas!
9) What author from any time would you like to have a cup with?
Hands down Mr. C.S. Lewis!
10) What book are you hoping Santa will bring you?
Let the Tagging begin: